What are Cloud Services?
Businesses are often faced with the decision to go hosted or on-premise. There is really no right or wrong answer – this answer is derived by conducting a thorough assessment of business infrastructure and technological needs. There are advantages and disadvantages with both platforms and these are subject to the type of software and/or service under consideration.
On-Premise vs. Cloud Services
An on-premise solution means that all hardware is installed at your physical location. With an on-premise voice or IT solution, corporate data is stored internally and you have control over your systems and data.
Cloud Services are provided “as a service” online for one low monthly payment. Cloud requires little or no upkeep for the business on the underlying technology infrastructure and maintenance. The cloud is appealing to many decision-makers as it reduces complexity and long lead times in testing and deploying new products. It is generally cheaper, too.
What are the features?
A hosted PBX solution with easy to manage features that allow calling, messaging, video calling, Office 365 and data storage capabilities across multiple devices in the cloud!
- Phone System Features: Unlimited calling (US/Canada), voicemail to email, auto attendant, caller ID, call routing and so much more!
- ShareDesk: Provides a small business-friendly version of an enterprise content and file sharing management system
- Email: Outlook Integration, communicate with archivable, encrypted and professional-looking emails
- Microsoft Office: Our package comes complete with Microsoft Office 365
- Conferencing: HD video calling and conferencing
- Instant Messaging: Built-in Microsoft Skype
- Mobility: Simply download our app and your business goes with you!
- Reliability: Delivers a proven 99.999+% service uptime
- Security: Kumo is HIPAA/HITECH compliant secure cloud services to protect your data